AFF Stage 1 Course
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Location: Wilton, NSW
- Product code: PSQPCM
Safety is our number one priority, followed very closely by fun. Learn with Australia's premier training drop zone. We jump 7 days per week, learn at your own pace. We have been training skydivers and skydiving instructors for decades.
A full day of practical training with one of our instructors to get you ready to jump out of a plane. You will learn the basics around gear, freefall, parachute control and emergency procedures. Everything you need to know to safely perform AFF Stage 1, and get a solid theoretical foundation for the rest of the course. On the following day two highly experienced instructors will brief you again and run through the drills to do stage 1 of the accelerated freefall course. Time to experience your first freefall skydive. You will wear and fly your own parachute back to the ground!
- Online flexible learning to prepare for ground training
- Full day of ground training and preparation
- All equipment required to complete your first freefall skydive
- 20 minute flight up to 15,000ft
- Your first freefall skydive!
- Debrief by your instructors in preparation to continue towards becoming a licensed skydiver
- Full colour certificate to prove that you actually jumped out of a plane